Historic Android App
||Please Note: The Android Platinum Mobile app has been replaced by Platinum Online (A suite of secure Internet browser applications which compliment mainstream Platinum Software. Designed as a progressive web app, this software runs anywhere that a supported web browser is available).
This page has been left for the purpose of reference and redirection to the appropriate Platinum Online article.Contact your Platinum dealer or our support team on 0116 230 1500 or by using our website support contact page if you have further queries.
"Platinum Mobile" is a secure Android™ application designed to collect data for your mainstream Platinum.
This app pre-loads the information required from your copy of Platinum Online when your device is connected to the internet for use when your device has no connection. Any data entered is then automatically uploaded to your mainstream Platinum when internet connection is restored.
All of the software necessary for Platinum Mobile is available free of charge for currently maintained or rented systems on the first device.
Use on multiple devices is simple but extra licences will be required.
It is essential that mainstream Platinum Software is updated to the latest version in order to access the latest features of Platinum Mobile.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Pages in category "Platinum Mobile"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- How do drivers connect to Platinum Mobile?
- How do I add notes to a workshop job using Platinum Mobile?
- How do I add parts to a workshop job using Platinum Mobile?
- How do I add pictures to a workshop job using Platinum Mobile?
- How do I change my activity colours in Platinum Mobile?
- How do I record labour in the workshop using Platinum Mobile?
- How do technicians connect to Platinum Mobile?