D22 - System VAT Rate Percentage (Reports & Settings Report Generator variable)
The current system percentage V.A.T. rates.
- A text parameter that can be omitted (it defaults to "1").
- Return the percentage of the specified rate.
A numeric value whose typical size is 2 digits plus 2 decimal places. There are up to 9 V.A.T. rates available to Platinum, the first four of these are usually configured as below.
- 20% (Standard Rate)
- 0% (Zero Rated - Book, Childrens Shoes, Items sold overseas etc.)
- 0% (Exempt - Essential safety equipment)
- 5% (Reduced Rate - Fuel etc.)