How do I Check who a Loyalty Card belongs to?
You may set up a customer loyalty scheme within Platinum which allows you to give customers a loyalty card which they can use to earn points and subsequently redeem those points as discounts on future purchases.
|Customer Loyalty is a separate module which must be installed on your Platinum system. Contact your Platinum dealer or our sales team on 0116 230 1500 or by using our website sales contact page for more information.|
To check who owns a Loyalty Card in "Point of Sale":
- As soon as your cursor is sitting on the "Stock Code" field, scan the Loyalty Card or type in the Card number including the leading characters.
- The customer's name will be displayed in the [Sales Information] box at the bottom of the screen.
- Selling stock at point of sale
- How do I set up a Customer Loyalty Scheme?
- How do I Redeem Loyalty Points?
- How do I Issue Loyalty Cards?
- How do I check how many loyalty cards have been Issued?
- Exporting contact details for loyalty cards
- How do I check loyalty card balances?
- How do I check how many loyalty points have been redeemed?
- How do I view loyalty points that have expired?