How do I Print a Hire Agreement Document?
This article explains how to print a Hire Agreement document for a customer booking.
Each Hire Item Type can produce either a single or multiple item agreement document. Usually you will print one document per vehicle booked and a single document for additional items.
Go to " Booking and Hire Add or Edit Customer Bookings".
- Enter a date range to cover the period of the booking or click "Search" to view all current bookings.
- You may click [Advanced] to search for bookings for a specific customer, hire item or status.
- Select the booking and click [Edit].
- Click [Agreement] at the top of your screen or press <F8>.
Click [Done] or [Exit].
- How do I create a hire item type?
- How do I Handle a Customer Booking Enquiry?
- How do I Process a Customer Booking?
- How do I Customise my Booking Agreement Documents?