How do I produce a security invoice?
This article explains how to produce a security invoice in the case of damage or loss of the hire item(s).
Go to " Booking and Hire Add or Edit Customer Bookings".
- Enter a date range to cover the period of the booking or click "Search" to view all current bookings.
- You may click [Advanced] to search for bookings for a specific customer, hire item or status.
- Select the booking and click [Edit].
- Under the "Security" section, to the right of your screen, click [Invoice].
- If prompted, enter your "Employee Code" or "Password" and click [OK].
|The standard text can be configured per hire item type.|
- You may enter additional text or remove unwanted text.
- Press <Shift+F10> to insert a line or <F10> to delete a line.
- Click [Next].
The invoice details are summarised on the right of the screen. The amount charged will be the Security Deposit placed at time of hire.
- Click [Print] to produce the invoice.
- Check the details are correct. If you require an additional copy, click [Reprint].
- Click [Accept] to save the invoice.
You will be returned to the customer booking.
- The "Security document" details, in the middle of the screen, will display the "Invoice No".
Click [Done] or [Exit].
Please see How do I take a payment for a security invoice?.
- How do I deal with a customer booking enquiry?
- How do I process a customer booking?
- How do I customise text on my booking and security invoices?
- How do I take a deposit for a customer booking?
- How do I print a hire agreement document?
- How do I take a payment for a security invoice?.