How do I Un-Receive an Purchase Order Item?
The following article explains how you un-receive items on a purchase order.
There may be instances where you need to un-receive an item on a purchase order.
|If you receive an item by mistake.|
Go to " Purchase Order Processing Add/Edit/Process Purch. Orders".
- Enter the supplier account code, or search for the supplier.
- In the list of orders shown, cursor to the order you need to edit and then press <F5> or click <Edit> to go into the order.
- Select the [Items] tab.
- Cursor down to the line of the item you wish to un-receive.
- Press <T> to tag the line.
- Press <F4> or click the [Receive] flag.
- On the dialogue box that pops up, click [OK] and then <Unreceive>. An asterix will appear underneath the "RE" column on the right hand side of the screen, and the item will be booked back out of stock.
- In the "Notes:" field, enter some brief notes as to why you are un-receiving the item.
- The system will produce a goods received note to show that the item has been un-received.