This article explains how to adjust the date on a Sales Ledger or Purchase Ledger transaction.
If you post a Sales Ledger or Purchase Ledger document with the wrong date, in most instances you can amend the date without having to reverse the transaction and re-post it.
|This does NOT apply to invoices or credit notes that you have printed - these must be reversed and re-printed.|
|The ability to edit transactions is limited to users with the "Adjust transactions" user permission set to 'Yes'. You can find out how to set user permissions here.|
Go into " Sales Ledger/Purchase Ledger Customer/Supplier History".
- At "Account:" enter the code of the customer or supplier account.
- Highlight the transaction you want to correct on the list.
- Press [Edit] or <Ctrl+F2> to edit the transaction.
- At "Date:", enter the corrected date.
- You can also edit these fields:
- "Cleardown Hold:"
|This option is only allowed if the transactions have not been processed through a month end.|
Thank you for using our Knowledge Base, we value your feedback. Did you find this article useful? 'Yes'