How do I assign attributes to a booking?
This article explains how to create and assign attributes to your customer bookings.
Attributes can be useful for categorising bookings or noting additional features for reporting purposes e.g. Overseas bookings, Pets Included, Insurance Accepted etc.
Go to " Reports & Settings Maintenance Options System Administrator Module Settings Booking and Hire Add or Edit Booking Attributes".
- Click <Add>.
- Assign your 3 character attribute code in the "Booking attribute:" field.
- Enter a suitable description.
- Click <Done> and <Accept>.
- You can then continue adding as many attributes as required.
When creating or editing your customer booking click on the [Attributes] tab.
- Select the attribute to allocate to the booking item and click the [->] button.
- Click [Done] and [Accept].
|You may assign multiple attributes to a booking.|
|If you wish to report on bookings by attribute please Contact your Platinum dealer or our support team on 0116 230 1500 or by using our website support contact page with your request as custom reports may be chargeable.|
- Getting started - Booking & Hire
- How do I process a customer booking?
- How do I assign attributes to a hire item?