How do I assign attributes to a hire item?
This article explains how to create and assign attributes to your hire items.
Attributes can be useful for categorising hire items e.g. Long Term Hire, Loan item etc.
Go to " Reports & Settings Maintenance Options System Administrator Module Settings Booking and Hire Add or Edit Hire Item Attributes".
- Click <Add>.
- Assign your 3 character attribute code in the "Hire item attribute:" field.
- Enter a suitable description.
- Click <Done> and <Accept>.
- You can then continue adding as many attributes as required.
When creating or editing your hire items click on the [Attributes] tab.
- Select the attribute to allocate to this item and click the [->] button.
- Click [Done] and [Accept].
|You may assign multiple attributes to your hire items.|
|If you wish to report on items by attribute please Contact your Platinum dealer or our support team on 0116 230 1500 or by using our website support contact page with your request as custom reports may be chargeable.|
- Getting started - Booking & Hire
- How do I create a hire item?
- How do I assign attributes to a booking?