How do I cancel a customer booking?
This article explains how to mark a booking as cancelled.
Go to " Booking and Hire Add or Edit Customer Bookings".
- Enter a date range to cover the period of the booking or click "Search" to view all current bookings.
- You may click [Advanced] to search for bookings for a specific customer, hire item or status.
- Select the booking and click [Edit].
- Click the dropdown at the "Status" field.
- Select the 'Cancelled' status.
|If the status does not exist, click [Add] to create a "Status" of 'CAN' and "Description" of 'Cancelled'. Click [Done] and [Accept] the new status.|
- If a deposit has been taken, and is being refunded, click [Refund]. Follow the steps in this article.
- If you want to keep track of items allocated to this cancelled booking, leave them on the booking form.
|Please be aware they will still show as required in the enquiry and activity screens.|
- If you do not need to retain the items on this booking, click [Remove] against each of the "Booking items".
|You may wish to manually record the items in the [Notes] tab of the booking, prior to removing them.|
- Click [Done] and [Accept] your changes.