How do I configure emails from my ecommerce website?
This article explains how to configure the emails that will be sent from your website.
|This article is only applicable to users who have a Catalyst Platinum O+ ecommerce store. If you are interested in advertising your stock on-line please Contact your Platinum dealer or our sales team on 0116 230 1500 or by using our website sales contact page for more information|
- Go to " Reports & Settings Maintenance Options Platinum O and Catalyst FindIt Online Control Panel".
- Click the [Content] link.
- There are three emails that you can configure - New Account, Password Reset and Order Confirmation Emails.
- The New Account email is sent to all new customers that register on your website.
- The Password Reset email is sent to a customer if they forget their password and wish to have it reset.
- The Order Confirmation email is sent to a customer once they have completed the checkout process on your website.
- Click the [Edit] link next to the Email you wish to edit.
- In the "Content" area, type the text that you wish to appear in this email.
- Click [Update] to save your changes.
- How do I setup my carriage charges?
- How do I edit the terms on my ecommerce website?
- How do I add items to my ecommerce website?
- How do I set the prices to be used on my ecommerce website?
- How do I link to my website?