How do I exclude units from bulk mailing?
There maybe cases whereby a particular customers unit would not wish to be contacted with promotional emails from platinum (e.g. a unit that has been written off) It is possible to add a marker on a unit so they no longer get any mailings sent from the Marketing system related to it.
Go to " Unit Sales Add or Edit Units".
- Enter the unit stock number you wish to exclude.
- Click on the [Features] tab.
Here you will see the exclusion in the unallocated box:
- Message Exclusion
- This is a global exclusion to not send any messages to the owner of this unit.
- To add simply select the exclusion you require and click the [->] button to allocate the exclusion to that unit.
This will stop any mailings to this units owner from this point on.
- How do I exclude customers from bulk mailing?
- Getting started - Retention Centre
- How do I send an email from Platinum?
- How do I send bulk email messages?
- How do I send an SMS Message from Platinum?
- How do I send bulk SMS messages?