How do I find a supplier?
The following article outlines how to search for a supplier record.
From any supplier code field in Platinum you can press <Ctrl+F1> to launch a search window.
- Enter part of their name to search on (e.g. 'Bloggs' for Mr Joe Bloggs) in the "Search on" field.
- Press <Enter> or click [Search].
You will then be shown a list of suppliers with Bloggs in the name.
|If only one possible match is found the system will automatically select it. If this is not the correct supplier; press <Ctrl+F1> again, enter their surname and click [Add] to start creating a new record.|
Adding a new supplier
If the supplier you are searching for is not in the list click [Add] and follow Creating a new customer or supplier.
- What's the difference between search and filter?
- Search exclusions
- Do I have to remember all these customer and supplier codes?
- How do I find a customer?
- Creating a new customer or supplier
- How do I view customer or supplier transaction history?
- Setting up an account status