How do I set up a Club Catalyst Customer?
This article explains how to setup a new Club Catalyst customer.
If you are going to be taking orders electronically using Club Catalyst, you will need to supply any customers who wish to place orders this way with your own Club Catalyst ID (CCI), and enter their Club Catalyst ID on their account in " Customer Properties", to enable your system to match incoming orders with customers.
- Go to " Sales Ledger Customer File Maintenance Add or Edit Customers" and find the customer who wants to order with you through Club Catalyst.
- Once in their " Customer Properties", go to the [Web] tab, click on the "Club Catalyst" field and enter their 'Club Catalyst ID'.
- Click [Done] and [Accept].
- Contact Catalyst
- How do I set up a Club Catalyst Supplier?
- How do I find my Club Catalyst ID, or CCI?
- Placing Purchase Orders Electronically