How do I set up customer/supplier attributes?
This article explains how to set up new customer or supplier attributes.
Within Platinum, on both Customers and Suppliers, you have the ability to set attributes to enable you to include accounts or exclude accounts from mailshots etc. The following article explains how to set up new attributes.
For Customers go to " Reports & Settings Maintenance Options System Administrator Module Settings Sales Ledger Add or Edit Customer Attributes".
For Suppliers go to " Reports & Settings Maintenance Options System Administrator Module Settings Purchase Ledger Add or Edit Supplier Attributes".
- Click <Add>.
- Assign your 3 character attribute code in the "Customer/Supplier attribute:" field.
- Enter a suitable description.
- Click <Done> and <Accept>.
- You can then continue adding as many attributes as required.
- Creating a new customer or supplier
- Getting started - Retention Centre
- How do I assign attributes to a customer or supplier?