How do I show a Credit/Refund on eBay in Platinum?
This article explains how do I show a Credit/Refund on eBay in Platinum?.
If you sell on eBay and have Platinum configured to receive these sales directly into Sales Order Processing, you can also automate the Platinum crediting process.
To process the credit into Platinum all you need to do is credit the sale on your eBay shop. Once you have completed the credit on eBay, the order will be received into Platinum with a negative quantity and a refund against the customer's account.
If you have the Web Daemon module installed, eBay sales will be downloaded to your Platinum system as soon as they are received by our servers.
Without this, you must check for orders manually by going into the " Add or Edit Sales Orders" or " Process Sales Orders" options.
- What should I do when I change my eBay Password?
- How do I get my eBay sales in to Platinum?
- Why are my eBay Sales not Appearing in Platinum?
- How do I Assign Stock Codes to my eBay Listings?
- How are eBay Shipping Costs Imported?
- How do I Review New Web Customers?