How do I show freight and shipping charges on an invoice?
This article explains how to enter freight and shipping charges on an invoice. This may be required when the UK leaves the EU on January 1st 2021.
|Changes to Platinum are being implemented in stages. Please see Preparing for Brexit with Platinum for more information on the stages of release.|
Follow this article to create non-moving stock codes for Freight and Shipping Charges.
- Leave the Cost and Retail prices set to 0.00
- Add the relevant stock codes to your invoice and enter the sales price for the specific invoice.
Alternatively you may freetype the information on your invoice but please be aware that sales reports will be unable to display this detail.
- Preparing for Brexit with Platinum
- Downloading a Platinum update
- How do I enter a commodity code?
- How do I ensure commodity details print for specific customers?.
- How do I Create Non-Moving Items?