How do I store and use a delivery address?
This article explains how you can save multiple addresses against one customer.
Orders use the default delivery address for the customer as its address. This can be changed using one of the selection options below or a free-type address may be entered. Any free-type addresses may be saved for future use by pressing <F3>.
The delivery address for a stock invoice is entered at the "Document Control" screen. Addresses can be input by using one of the selection options below or a free-type address may be entered. Any free-type addresses may be saved for future use by pressing <F3>.
To use an existing addresses as the delivery address, from the "Delivery Address":
- Press <F1> to scroll forwards through the delivery addresses for the customer.
- Press <Shift+F1> to scroll backwards through the delivery addresses for the customer.
- Press <Ctrl+F1> to search for and choose a delivery address.
- Press <F2> to use the customer's invoice address as the delivery address.
To edit a delivery address, go to " Reports & Settings Maintenance Options Add or Edit Delivery Addresses"
- Enter or search for the customer account code in the "Customer:" field and press <Enter>.
- This will show you a list of all delivery addresses stored against this account.
- Click on the address to amend then click [Edit].
- Make any changes then click [Done] followed by [Accept] to save the changes.
Delivery Name Limits
|There are a possible 99 delivery addresses for each customer, so it is possible to run out of space when adding a new delivery address for an account.
- How do I set a default delivery address?
- How do I delete a saved delivery address?
- Selling a unit
- Selling Parts over the Counter
SO03, ST17 ST94