AD60 - Media Filename/Reference (Accounts Data Import variable)
Either, the name of a media file or video link URL that is to be associated with this account, or, an existing file or video ID to remove. Many files and video links can be associated with a account. Using this variable can append new files and video links to the end of the list associated with a account. Files are copied into the Platinum database, so you may do what you like with them afterwards without affecting the files that are within Platinum.
If I/V/P/D/S/R/A is omitted then any supported type of media file can be imported, otherwise only the specified type of media will be imported (files that don't match the specified type will be rejected). (Note that I/V/P/D/S/R/A is required in order to import video links.)
When removing media, supplying a media ID of '0' or spaces will cause all media associated with the account to be removed. If I/V/P/D/S/R/A is omitted then all types of media will be removed, otherwise only the specified type of media will be removed.
- A text parameter that can be omitted (it defaults to "A").
- Add the supplied file or video link to the list associated with the account.
- Delete the indicated file or video link from the list associated with the account.
- A text parameter that can be omitted (it defaults to "I").
- Automatic media type detection (when adding) or all media types (when removing).
- Image Files.
- Video Links.
- PDF/XPS Files.
- Document Files.
- Spreadsheet Files.
- Presentation Files.
- Audio Files.
A text value whose typical size is 90 characters.