Using the Harley-Davidson EPC with Platinum
This article explains how to transfer parts from the Harley-Davidson EPC into Platinum.
Once you have selected an item or items in the Harley-Davidson EPC, there are various areas within Platinum that you can import directly into:
If this facility is not already set up for you, Contact your Platinum dealer or our sales team on 0116 230 1500 or by using our website sales contact page.
- When a part is selected in the [Parts] tab, the following details about the part are shown using information from Platinum :
- Cost Price.
- The EPC has its own list of cost and retail prices, so if the part is not known to Platinum then the EPC will show its price instead.
- Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price.
- Platinum sends the retail price excluding VAT for this price. Again, if the part is not known to Platinum then the EPC will show its price instead.
- Customer Price.
- Platinum sends the retail price including VAT for this price. If the part is not known to Platinum then the EPC shows the same price as MSRP (i.e. excluding VAT).
- Platinum sends the Stock Location at the default or specified Depot.
- On Hand
- Platinum sends the Stock Quantity at the default or specified Depot.
- When viewing parts diagrams you can right-click a part in the right-hand list and choose [Show Part Info] to pop up a window with the same details as described above.
- Right-click in the diagram itself and choose [Colourise]. Now, in diagrams opened after this one, the numeric labels pointing to parts in the diagram will have green or red boxes around them indicating whether that part is in stock, or not, respectively.
- Right-click a part in a Pick List and choose [View Part] to pop up a window as above.
- Click the [Submit] button below a Pick List to export the list of parts to a file ready to be picked up by Platinum.
See the loading your parts list article to load your parts list into your invoice.