Using the Honda EPC with Platinum
This article explains how to transfer parts from the Honda EPC into Platinum.
Once you have chosen your part or parts from the Honda EPC, there are various areas within Platinum that you can import directly into:
If this facility is not already set up for you, Contact your Platinum dealer or our sales team on 0116 230 1500 or by using our website sales contact page.
Once you have logged into the Honda WebEPC Portal:
Go to " Aftersales WebEPC MC" which will open a new window.
- Search for the relevant part numbers and add them to the Shopping List or a Quotation.
- Continue adding any relevant parts until you have your required items.
- On either the Shopping List or Quotation page, click the [Export DMS] button.
- This should then prompt you to save the parts list in the Platinum link folder.
- The path for saving this file is usually 'C:\EPC\Honda'.
See the loading your parts list article to load your parts list into your invoice.