Using the Kawasaki EPC with Platinum
This article explains how to transfer parts from the Kawasaki EPC into Platinum.
Once you have chosen your part or parts from the Kawasaki EPC, there are various areas within Platinum into which you can import directly:
If this facility is not already set up for you, Contact your Platinum dealer or our sales team on 0116 230 1500 or by using our website sales contact page.
Once logged into the Kawasaki EPC:
- Click on [Parts Cat] in the top right hand panel.
- Select the "Kawasaki Category" type (i.e. Motorcycle, Offroad, ATV and Quad, Mule...).
- Select the vehicle model using the following options or search on it:
- "Nickname:", "Year:", "Model Code:", "V.I.N.:", "Engine:", "Colour:", "Country:".
|Using any criteria will then restrict options of other search criteria, also if you do not select a colour, prices may not appear against the parts.|
A new window now opens up showing an exploded view of all the part sections.
- Select the relevant section of the vehicle to list the parts available and to see the exploded view in more detail.
- Either click on the basket icon next to the part on the right section of the screen to add it to the basket or right click on the part on the exploded image, to bring up more information about that part and add multiple quantities to the basket.
- Continue adding any relevant parts until you have your required order.
- Now click the [Basket icon] at the top of the screen to see the items in the basket.
- Now click [Download].
- This brings up a pop-up link stating: "Click here to open/download file".
- Click on this link and a new window now opens up showing all the parts you have added to the basket. Save the file as 'KAW.inp' in 'C:\Catalyst'.
|In Internet Explorer click the [Tools] icon, and go to " File Save as...".
In Firefox click " Firefox Save Page As...".In Chrome right-click go to " Save as...".
See the loading your parts list article to load your parts list into your invoice.