Using the Yamaha EPC with Platinum
This article explains how to transfer parts from the Yamaha EPC into Platinum.
Once you are in the Yamaha EPC, there are various areas within Platinum that you can import directly into:
If this facility is not already set up for you, Contact your Platinum dealer or our sales team on 0116 230 1500 or by using our website sales contact page
Once you have logged into the YPEC Portal:
- Click <Parts Catalogue> in the left hand pane.
- Search for the relevant model.
- In the table that opens up, click on the required <Model Name>.
A new window now opens up showing an exploded view of all the parts.
- Select the relevant section of the bike to list the parts available.
- Highlight the relevant part and right-click and select " Add to PickList."
- This adds the part to the picklist ready for exporting to Platinum.
- Continue adding any relevant parts until you have your required order.
- Now click [Save] and save the file to your computer, usually in the following location:
See the loading your parts list article to load your parts list into your invoice.