How do I print a hire agreement document?
This article explains how to print a Hire Agreement document for a customer booking.
|Units: Unit is a general term used to cover all types of vehicle and machinery, including items such as motorcycles, scooters, cars, trucks, vans, caravans, motorhomes, boats, tractors, ATVs, agricultural equipment, wholegoods and construction equipment.|
Each Hire Item Type can produce either a single or multiple item agreement document. Usually you will print one document per unit booked and a single document for additional items.
Go to " Booking and Hire Add or Edit Customer Bookings".
- Enter a date range to cover the period of the booking or click "Search" to view all current bookings.
- You may click [Advanced] to search for bookings for a specific customer, hire item or status.
- Select the booking and click [Edit].
- Click [Agreement] at the top of your screen or press <F8>.
Click [Done] or [Exit].
- How do I create a booking item type?
- How do I deal with a customer booking enquiry?
- How do I process a customer booking?
- How do I Customise my Booking Agreement Documents?