How do I set up a Club Catalyst Supplier?
This article explains how to set up a Club Catalyst Supplier.
Before you can place orders electronically with a Supplier using Club Catalyst, you need to give them your Club Catalyst ID, and also enter their Club Catalyst ID on their account in " Supplier Properties".
- Go to " Purchase Ledger Supplier File Maintenance Add or Edit Suppliers" and find the Supplier from whom you want to order.
- Click [Edit] and go to the [Web] tab, click on the "Club Catalyst" field and enter their 'CCI'.
- Click [Done] and [Accept].
|Note: If you do not have a [Web] tab, you will need to set up a Supplier "Reference" first. This is done in " RP Maintenance Options System Administrator Module Settings Purchase Ledger."|
Ordering from Catalyst Computer Systems
You can order your stationery from Catalyst using Club Catalyst. Contact your Platinum dealer or our sales team on 0116 230 1500 or by using our website sales contact page if you want to use this.
- Contact Catalyst
- How do I set up a Club Catalyst Customer?
- How do I find my Club Catalyst ID, or CCI?
- Placing Purchase Orders Electronically