When starting out in Platinum there are some useful key presses that can help you through out the system to get you working like a professional as quickly as possible.
- Platinum Shortkeys
Downloading a Handy Crib Sheet
Click here to download a handy one page crib sheet for your users.
- <F1> and <Shift+F1> - This moves you forwards and backwards through things such as stock codes, accounts, unit numbers etc.
- <Shift+F10> - This will allow you to create or edit items such as stock codes, accounts, unit numbers and so forth.
Checking Who Created/Modified an Item
- <Ctrl+F2> - This will show you creation and/or modification information when on stock codes, accounts, unit numbers etc allowing you to see who created or modified them last.
Click this button or press <Ctrl+F1> - This allows you to do a search from anywhere in the system on things such as stock codes, accounts, unit numbers etc.
Seeing all the Options
Click this button or press <F12> - This will take you to a list of all the options available from the field your cursor is on. This can be a handy reminder when you start using the system.
Seeing Detailed Help on All the Options
Click this button or press <F11> - This will take you to a detailed help page for all the options available from the field your cursor is on.
Viewing Customer/Supplier Activity
This button appears when looking at the name and address on a customer/supplier account and will take you to the "Customer Relationship Manager". This allows you to view and re-print invoices and view all the activity for a particular account. For more detailed help on this, click here.
Getting to the Knowledge Base
This button or going to " Help Software Support Knowledge Base", will take you to the wealth of useful information like this article on the Platinum Knowledge Base. If there is a specific article related to where you are in the system, a list will appear when the button is clicked.
- Platinum Conventions
- Platinum Dates
- How do I call up the CRM?
- What's the difference between search and filter?
- Whats this 'Open Link' on the options menu?
- Platinum Clipboard