Creating a new stock analysis code
The following article explains how to attach analysis codes to stock codes to allow for more detailed reporting.
Select " Stock Control Add or Edit Stock Items".
- This will take you to a search screen.
- In "Search on", enter in a stock code to search for, or press <F6> to create a new one.
- Click on the [Groups\Analysis] tab.
- Click on one of the "Analysis" code boxes.
- Type the single character code for the analysis code that you want.
- If the analysis code does not exist, press <Shift+F10>. This will take you to create the analysis code. Press <Enter> to drop down to the "Description" field. Enter a Description for the Analysis code.
- Press <Esc> and click [Accept].
- Creating a stock item
- Creating stock groups
- Creating a new stock status
- Adding a stock/bin location to a stock code
- Selling parts over the counter
- Selling stock at point of sale