How can I upload units to my website?
This article explains how you can output your current unit stock from Platinum and into your own website via an XML data feed from Catalyst FindIt.
To be able to upload your units from Platinum to your website you will first need to ensure that all your unit details are correct in Platinum and that your Platinum system is uploading to Catalyst FindIt.
If you need assistance, please Contact your Platinum dealer or our support team on 0116 230 1500 or by using our website support contact page.
Once your unit stock is on Catalyst FindIt, please Contact your Platinum dealer or our sales team on 0116 230 1500 or by using our website sales contact page and inform them that you would like to have an XML data feed from Catalyst FindIt to your website.
- One of our Sales Team will send you a permission form for you to complete.
- Please enter the name of the Web Developer whom you would like to have access to your data.
- Sign the Form and stamp your:
Please complete this in CAPITAL LETTERS and return it to 0116 230 1522.
- Please ask your Web Developer to email firstname.lastname@example.org and request permission for access to your data and we will then send them an email with their user name, password, links to the latest RSS Developer news feed and also the latest version of the Catalyst CMS Datafeed Documentation.
Once your web page has been integrated with the data feed from Catalyst FindIt, as you update your units in Platinum, this will then update the units stored on your website.
- Platinum Links
- Adding pictures
- How can I assure my units will upload to Catalyst FindIt?
- How can I view only my units on Catalyst FindIt?
- Creating a used unit
- Creating a new unit