How do I filter out customers I don't want to contact?
This article will explain how to stop a customer or a unit from appearing in the retention centre. If a customer states that they do not want to be contacted for any particular reason, by law you must oblige. All of the "Retention Centres" have been designed with this in mind.
The " Retention Centre" follows the same rules as the " Marketing" menus followed, which are based on Attributes set against a customer or a unit.
- To exclude a customer from appearing in the " Retention Centre", please click here for more details.
- To exclude a unit from appearing in the " Retention Centre", please click here for more details.
- How do I exclude customers from bulk mailing?
- How do I exclude units from bulk mailing?
- Getting started - Retention Centre
- What print records do I need for the Retention Centre?
- How do I send an email from Platinum?
- How do I send an SMS Message from Platinum?